I'm so happy to have you stumbled upon my blog! I'm Chia Stallings, the creator and blogger behind Cherish with Chia. I'm a receptionist/office assistant by day, student by evening and lifestyle blogger in between living in Minnesota.
I'm a mother, shoe fanatic and self proclaimed make-up junkie. Yet I can put my hair in a bun and I'm not scared to break a sweat. I'm a travel enthusiast who admires different cultures and food. I love to stay active & a true Minnesotan born who seek outdoor adventures such as jet skiing, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and the list goes on. I love to spend time with my family and friends.
Cherish with Chia is created for me to share my latest adventures, inspirations, latest fashion finds and my love for writing. I'm pretty active on social media connecting with followers, friends and family. You can find me on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
Again, welcome! I hope you stick around and maybe drop me a few lines.
^^ Don't you love my profile picture? My 8 year old cousin took it while we were sailing in the bay area of Hull, Massachusetts.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- I love creating websites, helping others create websites and learning about the latest technology.
- I love helping others with business planning and marketing.
- I love Latin music! Salsa and bachata dancing and absolutely love Zumba! I also found a new active sport, kickboxing! (Watch out!)
- Thai food and Sangria is all I need to survive.
- Once you get to know me, I'm an extrovert whom is known to be a social butterfly anywhere I go. I've also been told that I have a very bubbly personality.
- I love the outdoors, pretty things, farmers markets, and fun people.